InternshipsOne of the best ways to find out how God has wired you to fulfill your purpose is by getting your hands dirty.
One of the best ways to find out how God has wired you to fulfill your purpose is by getting your hands dirty and actively serve Him in the context of the local church. We want to provide you with the opportunity to develop your gifts and talents and learn to use them for the glory of God and the expansion of His Kingdom.
If you’re into producing videos, we want to teach you what it looks like to make the best videos for the glory of God. Do you have a passion for leading worship? We want to put you alongside other great worship leaders and see what it looks like to take your talents to the next level. If you’re gifted in administration, we’ll give you opportunities to develop those skills. Maybe you’re great with kids, so we’ll give you the chance to serve alongside our kids team and invest in the next generation.
Along the way, we will teach you essential life skills, leadership, teamwork, and personal development. You will develop spiritually and grow relationally.
The Internship Program is designed to give participants ministry and work experience, as well as a glimpse into the life of someone in ministry.
- Professional development, on-the-job training in every department
- Weekly personal development, leadership training, and biblical training
- Free attendance of leadership conference and spiritual development retreat
- All expenses included “field trips” to partner churches
- Some meals and snacks are free during office hours
- Build new friendship and community with your fellow interns
Qualifications & Requirements
- Fully willing to support the mission, vision, and values of Echo.Church
- Submit a signed internship application and consent to a background check
- Interview with of church staff
- Work a minimum of 20 hours per week and participate in weekend worship experiences (Sun – Thu)
- Commit to a specific weekly work schedule during the entire semester
- Agree to the intern covenant
- Own a laptop, cell phone, and have transportation to/from campuses
- If younger than 18, provide parent consent for participation