Join us on our next baptism date, December 13th, at one of our local campuses during Sunday service!ce
“I felt kinda nervous… I thought I had to answer a series of questions about the Bible and If I messed up, I couldn’t get baptized… until I heard a message from a pastor saying ‘as long you’ve accepted Jesus in your heart, fully and wholly, then you’re ready.”
Baptism is a big and exciting step – an act of faith and obedience to publicly share your commitment to following Jesus.
We’d love to celebrate this milestone with you!
We will be following the latest COVID-19 safety guidelines, as well as:
1. Scheduling staggered baptisms to limit the number of people at a single service
2. Having everyone fill out a health assessment form before entering the area
3. Setting markers to ensure 6-feet social distancing with guests
4. Using chlorine in every baptism pool
5. Requiring all guests and staff to wear masks