Lead an Echo Group
At Echo we believe that spiritual development happens best within the context of shared interests, and it flows naturally out of leaders who are driven by a passionate vision from God. That’s why we encourage everyone at Echo to consider turning their existing relationships, gifts, interests, passions, and hobbies into small groups that can help people grow in their journey of faith.
Leading is more fun when you lead a group with others! Here are some opportunities to be an active part in Echo Group leadership:
- Echo Group Apprentice: An Echo group leader-in-training. Shadows a group leader and takes an active role in helping to facilitate group gatherings.
- Echo Group Facilitators: Hosts an entry level group w/ Echo approved curriculum.
- Echo Group Leader or Co-Leader: Responsible for leading group get-togethers on a regular basis and overseeing group gatherings.
- Echo Group Coach: Provides spiritual leadership and direction for a group of 5-10 leaders/facilitators.
- Echo Group Coordinators: Provides spiritual leadership and direction for a category of groups.
READY TO LEAD OR FACILITATE A GROUP?
Tell us about your group idea.
Fill out the Leadership App.