COVID-19 HEALTH & SAFETY
Your health and safety is of our utmost priority.
As we slowly begin to reintroduce in-person experiences again in incremental phases, we are carefully and thoughtfully designing them to help you stay connected in community in the safest ways possible, including:
- Following health and safety guidelines in accordance with the latest county and public health agency guidelines.
- Having guests confirm that they are not experiencing any COVID-19 symptoms, submit contact information for contact tracing required by the county, wear face coverings, and abide by 6-feet social distancing guidelines between households.
- Taking extra precautions to ensure guests feel safe, valued, and cared for, such as providing masks and hand sanitation stations.
- Offering digital contactless alternatives in place of physical connection cards and programs.
- Having team members guiding guests on the steps above, as well as signage posted around as reminders.