InternshipsOne of the best ways to find out how God has wired you to fulfill your purpose is by getting your hands dirty.
Now accepting applications for our 2018 Internships
Spring Semester: January-May
Summer Semester: June-July
Learn more by contacting Austin Anderson: email@example.com
If you’re into producing videos, we want to teach you what it looks like to make the best videos for the glory of God. Do you have a passion for leading worship? We want to put you alongside other great worship leaders and see what it looks like to take your talents to the next level. If you’re gifted in administration, we’ll give you opportunities to develop those skills. Maybe you’re great with kids, so we’ll give you the chance to serve alongside our kids team and invest in the next generation.
Along the way, we will teach you essential life skills, leadership, teamwork, and personal development. You will develop spiritually and grow relationally.
The Internship Program is designed to give participants ministry and work experience, as well as a glimpse into the life of someone in ministry.
Here are some great benefits:
- Professional development, on-the-job training in every department
- Weekly personal development, leadership training, and biblical training
- Free attendance of leadership conference and spiritual development retreat
- All expenses included “field trips” to partner churches
- Some meals and snacks are free during office hours
- Build new friendship and community with your fellow interns
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Fully willing to support the mission, vision, and values of Echo.Church.
- Submit signed Internship Application with background check.
- Pass the interview process and receive approval of Echo.Church Staff.
- Interns are usually required to work a minimum of 20 hours per week and participate in weekend worship experiences. Regular workweek is Sunday through Thursday.
- Interns must be available every Monday from 9:00am to 3:00pm and every Thursday from 9:00am to 3:00pm during the internship period.
- Interns must agree to the Intern covenant.
- Interns must own a laptop, cell phone, and have transportation to/from campuses.
- If you are under 18, please provide parent consent for participation.