GivingBy contributing financially you can be a part of changing people’s lives forever.
View Your Contributions
If you give exclusively through PushPay, you can access your consolidated giving through that same platform anytime.
If you give through using other payment methods (cash, checks, etc.), access your consolidated giving records through InFellowship.
You can make contribution online through Push Pay, a secure giving platform that allows you the flexibility to give or schedule your contributions to Echo.Church from a computer or mobile device. Start by selecting your campus below.
Other Ways to Give
We offer a variety of ways for you to make a lasting impact through your financial contribution to Echo.Church.
Send a text to give straight from your phone.
- North San Jose: Text “ECHONSJ” to 77977
- Sunnyvale: Text “ECHOSVL” to 77977
- South San Jose Text “ECHOSSJ” to 77977
- Online campus: Text “ECHOONL” to 77977
Give in person at any of our campuses during service. Envelopes are available at the Hub. You may also mail your gift to our church office, which is located at:
1172 Murphy Avenue, Suite 130
San Jose, CA 95131
Many companies in the Bay Area (Google, Apple, Microsoft, Adobe, etc.) match your contribution made to non-profits and/or churches. By leveraging your company’s matching funds program, you can significantly increase your financial impact. Many companies also offer volunteer grants, often called “dollar for doers,” these programs drive company donations to eligible organizations where employees volunteer their time. Typically, a company will commit to donate to a specific dollar amount per hour of volunteering completed.
Stock Donation and Other
Complete the form linked below to make any of the following contributions:
- Marketable securities: transfer ownership of your stocks, bonds, or mutual fund shares.
- Other non-cash gifts: items like cars, boats, and jewelry.
- Life insurance: name Echo Church as a beneficiary of your policy.
- Planned gifts: give via retirement assets, bequests, trusts, etc. as part of your overall personal financial strategy.