If you are struggling with emptiness, depression, or constant anxiety that won’t release it’s grip, know that you are not alone in your battle. Know that the God who created the heavens and the earth created you with a purpose for your life, that he loves you unconditionally, and that he is with you through this season of your life and always. Know that he is waiting for you with open arms, calling you to Him.
Also know that there are resources available to you to get help. We’ve put together a list of ways to get help and to set you on the path to healing. Keep in mind that listing these resources do not necessarily imply our endorsement.
National Domestic Violence Hotline
1 (800) 799-7233
San Jose Christian Counseling Center
- BJM – Because Justice Matters (helping girls/women come out of poverty and exploitation)
- Real Options (for pregnancy decisions)
- Echo.Church Prayer Line – (408) 290-7101
Services for Survivors of Domestic Violence and Sexual Assault
- Switch On Your Brain The Key to Peak Happiness, Thinking, and Health by Dr. Caroline Leaf
- Boundaries: When to Say Yes, How to Say No To Take Control of Your Life by Henry Cloud